Buffalo Wire Works is always looking for great people to contribute to the growth of our team. We offer a competitive salary along with an outstanding benefits package.
Looking for a growth opportunity with an industry and global leader? View our top open jobs below.
Buffalo Wire Works offer competitive salaries, based on experience. Great insurance/benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life, and 401k.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Electrical Mechanical Technician
1st shift – (Monday – Friday, 7am to 3:30pm)
Buffalo-based Buffalo Wire Works manufacturers and supplies a complete line of wire cloth, wear parts, plate, anti-blinding screens, rubber/urethane and screening accessories for the aggregate and mining industries. Our industrial wire cloth division services the sand, recycling materials, abrasives, fertilizer production, powdered metals, pharmaceutical and more.
1st, 2nd and 3rd SHIFT SUPERVISORS
Interested candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop, Manage & Brand Literature for all Divisions (Aggregate/Mining, Industrial & Architectural)
Manage all Marketing Needs and Requests
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Operates and sets up CNC machines and machining centers, as well as manual machines such as lathes, drill press, etc. to machine metal and nonmetal parts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. A successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
The Manufacturing Engineer role is focused on supporting the engineering, production and
quality departments. The role requires an individual to pick up and resolve a variety of
production engineering issues, which will require a proactive and hands on approach to problem
solving and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Day to day production engineering including documenting machine settings and
• Prepare and issue BOM’s to operations/production
• Documentation and curation of tooling
• Process improvement
• Generate and manage manufacturing documentation including work instructions
• Ensure appropriate training of all production employees to meet competencies
necessary to execute their roles effectively and efficiently.
• Assist in tooling development
• Investigation of issues and proposing solutions to the design engineers and
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
• Design production tooling for assembly aids/ fixtures
• Producing component and assembly drawings in 3D CAD
• Assist in the selection and sourcing of production equipment, tooling and
materials required for new products or process improvement.
• Perform any additional tasks assigned by management.
• Experience, and the willingness to have a hands-on approach
• Rubber/Injection molding experience
• Inventor or other 3D modeling experience
• Minimum BS in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering or similar
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffalo Wire Works is the premier manufacturer for all of your aggregate, mining, quarry, industrial and architectural needs. Our engineering expertise allows us to provide standard and custom solutions for a wide variety of industries. Learn More >