Buffalo Wire Works manufactures and supplies a complete line of wire cloth, wear parts, plate, anti-blinding screens, rubber/urethane and screening accessories for the aggregate and mining industries. Our industrial wire cloth division services the sand, food processing, recycling materials, abrasives, fertilizer production, powdered metals, pharmaceuticals and more.
- Design new tooling/equipment and create drawings/prints to automate manufacturing process.
- Proficient use of recent (2017) AutoDesk Inventor, AutoCAD needed.
- Work with a team of engineers and other personnel to develop and maintain mechanical systems to improve the manufacturing process in a large industrial manufacturing plant.
- Document/analyze existing manufacturing processes and equipment, and make design improvements for increased production, quality and safety.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Perform time studies, maintain bill of materials.
- Provide production and sales support as needed.
- Other duties as specified by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (i.e. oral and written) required.
- Strong organization, documentation and project management skills required.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team as well as be coachable by superiors required.
- Effective time management skills required.