Buffalo Wire Works manufactures and supplies a complete line of wire cloth, wear parts, plate, anti-blinding screens, rubber/urethane and screening accessories for the aggregate and mining industries. Our industrial wire cloth division services the sand, food processing, recycling materials, abrasives, fertilizer production, powdered metals, pharmaceuticals and more.
- Assist with Selling Quarry Supplies and quoting
- Order entering
- Perform quality inspections on products ( upon request; provide a drawing )
- Inventory Analysis
- Answering Inside Sales Rep Questions, or Customers Questions
- NCR documentation, root cause analysis, and corrective action
- Request/monitor credits from vendors and replacement parts
- Customer Follow Ups
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Service orientated with strong customer service skills
- Organized and shows strong attention to detail
- Strong Math and Computer skills
- Self-motivated, with a proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in an evolving and fast-paced work environment
- Minimum 2 year associate engineering degree (mechanical or civil engineering or industrial engineering)
- Preferred, 4 year engineering degree (mechanical or civil engineering or industrial engineering)
- Other degrees may be considered if strong math or experience is present.
- Any Steel work experience; such as in a machine shop or similar.
- 1+ years inside sales and customer service experience
- Experience working in a quarry or mine site
- CAD experience or any similar software experience to make drawings is a plus
- Drafting or Reverse Engineering Experience is a plus