Buffalo Wire Works manufactures and supplies a complete line of wire cloth, wear parts, plate, anti-blinding screens, rubber/urethane and screening accessories for the aggregate and mining industries.
The Information Technology Specialist will be responsible for computer server, hardware and software support for the company. A key component of this position is supporting, training, troubleshooting and coding in Microsoft Dynamics-NAV.
- Develop, integrate, and upgrade existing or new Microsoft Dynamics-NAV systems to fit the company’s needs.
- Provide technical support for existing Microsoft Dynamics-NAV system by troubleshooting user issues and helping to manage system configuration, report development and enhancement requests.
- Design and program internal applications that integrate with the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning software (Microsoft Dynamics-NAV) to meet end user needs.
- Coordinate and assist with end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials.
- Develop customer-facing .NET web applications.
- Troubleshoot and assist employees with IT-related issues.
The candidate must meet these minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Minimum two years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics-NAV
- Demonstrated proficiency in C/AL.
- Experience in developing C# .NET (or Java Enterprise Edition) applications
- Two or more years of experience in manufacturing/production environment
- Experience using Teamwork Projects
- Understanding of Web Service APIs
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics-NAV 2017.
Interested candidates should send an email with the words “Information Technology Specialist” in the subject line.
To be considered for the position, the email MUST contain:
- your resume;
- how many years of Microsoft Dynamics-NAV experience you have; and
- your salary requirements.