THIS JOB IS IN ROLLINSVILLE, COLORADO –
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, sketches and determine the proper settings, sequence of operations to produce part to correct dimensions and in tolerance
- Be able to measure, mark dimensions and reference points on material or work piece for machining.
- Selects or creates proper fixtures for machining; as well as selecting the correct material and tools to machine as required
- Can accurately select and set controls of machine to efficiently machine parts, such as speed, coolant and feed of part.
- Must be able to input or edit machine program
- Performs routine maintenance tasks on machines as required
- Verifies that machined part meets all quality standards, and is free of any defects
- Maintains a clean, organized work area and works in safe manner
- Works with engineering, production personnel and others to resolve machine or production issues.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
Applications will be accepted in person at:
51 Main Street
Rollinsville, Colorado 80474
Between the hours of 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday thru Thursday.
Or send resumes to: email@example.com