Buffalo Wire Works manufactures and supplies a complete line of wire cloth, wear parts, plate, anti-blinding screens, rubber/urethane and screening accessories for the aggregate and mining industries. Our industrial wire cloth division services the sand, food processing, recycling materials, abrasives, fertilizer production, powdered metals, pharmaceuticals and more.
- Communicate effectively by phone, e-mail, and in person. No Cold Calling.
- Receive and process quotes and orders
- Assist customers with questions and problem
- Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of sales and customer service
- Complete assigned projects in a timely matter
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Service orientated with strong customer service skills
- Organized and shows strong attention to detail
- Strong Math and Computer skills
- Self-motivated, with a proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in an evolving and fast-paced work environment
- 1+ years inside sales and customer service experience
Buffalo Wire Works also offers competitive wages and benefits.