Buffalo Wire Works is a global leader in manufacturing highly engineered and innovative screening media products. Since 1869 Buffalo Wire Works has been providing excellent quality screening media for many industries, including; aggregate, mining, industrial, recycling, asphalt, slag, green waste, topsoil and architectural.
- Design new tooling/equipment and create drawings/prints to automate manufacturing process.
- Proficient use of recent (2017) AutoDesk Inventor, AutoCAD needed.
- Work with a team of engineers and other personnel to develop and maintain mechanical systems to improve the manufacturing process in a large industrial manufacturing plant.
- Document/analyze existing manufacturing processes and equipment, and make design improvements for increased production, quality and safety.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Perform time studies, maintain bill of materials.
- Provide production and sales support as needed.
- Other duties as specified by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (i.e. oral and written) required.
- Strong organization, documentation and project management skills required.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team as well as be coachable by superiors required.
- Effective time management skills required.
Send resumes to: