Buffalo Wire Works manufactures and supplies a complete line of wire cloth, wear parts, plate, anti-blinding screens, rubber/urethane and screening accessories for the aggregate and mining industries. Our industrial wire cloth division services the sand, food processing, recycling materials, abrasives, fertilizer production, powdered metals, pharmaceuticals and more.
Operates and sets up CNC machines and machining centers, as well as manual machines such as lathes, drill press, etc. to machine metal and nonmetal parts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings/ sketches to determine the proper settings and sequence of operations to produce parts to correct dimensions within tolerances.
- Must be able to measure, mark dimensions and reference points on material or work piece for machining.
- Select or create proper fixtures for machining; as well as selecting the correct material and tools to machine as required.
- Accurately select and set controls of machine, such as speed, coolant and feed of part, to efficiently machine parts.
- Must be able to input or edit machine program.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
- Verify that machined part meets all quality standards and is free of any defects.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area and works in safe manner
- Work with engineering, production personnel and others to resolve machine or production issues.
- 2 years’ CNC machinist experience
- Experience making tools/programs.
Buffalo Wire Works offer competitive salaries, based on experience. Great insurance /benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life, and 401k.