Buffalo Wire Works manufactures and supplies a complete line of wire cloth, wear parts, plate, anti-blinding screens, rubber/urethane screening accessories and quarry supplies for the aggregate and mining industries. Our industrial wire cloth division services the sand, food processing, recycling materials, abrasives, fertilizer production, powdered metals, pharmaceuticals and more.
The Territory Sales Manager will maintain and service current customers and acquire new business by cultivating strong customer relationships, and providing value-added technical assistance in the Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina area.
- Generates and develops new accounts through visiting customer sites, Internet research, cold calls, Atlas databases/associations and trade shows
- Provide excellent customer support including requests for quotes and aggressive quote follow-up
- Aggressively sells all company divisional products: Aggregate, Mining, Industrial and Quarry suppliers
- Performs detailed screen and wear component surveys
- 80% travel and customer face time
- Effective social skills in dealing with customers
- Detail Oriented, Articulate and Organized
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills to customers
Buffalo Wire Works offer competitive salaries, based on experience. Great insurance /benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life, and 401k.